Thursday, April 30, 2009

Texts From Last Night.

One of the big trends of late as been the website FML. I'm a pretty big fan of the website, and I think in general I just enjoy personal humor, which is why I've become a huge fan of this site my friend Spencer turned me on to. Texts from last night is basically exactly what it sounds like: actual texts from actual people that have been submitted to the site. Basically all of them were originally sent by people who were intoxicated or on some other sort of drugs, which makes them all the better. Here are some examples of texts submitted to this site that I really enjoy:

(678): did not feel like going to store to get condoms last night so went to her pantry and got a sandwich bag and a rubberband
(404): did it work?
(678): nope

(954): the guy I was hooking up with asked me if he could wear a guerilla suit during sex.

(410): You are still hot in my book. I wanna dry hump u like a 9th grader then hump for real when the herpes is gone.

(832): I have the sudden urge to buy a Snuggie and wear it to the grocery store.

(804): So how Liz Lemon is this? I bring a boy home, we get in bed, and I realize there's a lean pocket wrapper in the sheets.

(205): Dude, she had a vegina. I felt like Indiana Jones cutting a path through the jungle.

(973): Do you remember getting into a Delorean last night?

Those are just some of the gems on that site. Go check it out: Texts from last night

No comments: