Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Can't Make This Stuff Up

I'm not really sure why I am writing this here, but I just feel like this story has to be told. The following story is 100% true and happened to me last night:

I was walking back to my apartment after playing basketball at the gym with some friends. it was Friday night around midnight, and I had just turned onto my street. I was walking down, minding my own business, when four girls emerged from a party at an apartment. It did not really phase me, but then one of the girls shouted out, "hey there sexy" in my direction. I turned around and when I did I saw that she was right behind me, and she grabbed my ass. Flustered at first, I realized she was probably pretty drunk, and laughed and smiled. I continued walking. She then shouted out, "yeah keep walking. Let me see that ass move." I laughed some more and continued along. She then told me she wanted to suck a certain part of my body, which was followed by her friend quickly apologizing to me. I turned back, still laughing, telling the girl that I was flattered, and continued walking. Before I could even full turn around, she quickly replied, "well if you're flattered come back here and lick my tit." At this point I was laughing pretty hard, and arrived at my door. I went to open it, and she called out "now I know where you live and I can stalk you whenever you want." I told her that she was welcome to come by anytime. As I was unlocking my door, she came up to me and pulled down my pants. Luckily, I was wearing shorts underneath, and I wardrobe malfunction was avoided. I'm not really sure why I found all of this so amusing, but I continued to laugh as I walked into my building. One of her friends then told her to make out with me. As she was attempting to do that, I apologized, saying that I could not do that to her in this situation. I closed the door and that was that.

1 comment:

oooooooooo said...

It's a good thing she didn't double dog dare you. Then you would have had to do it.