Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Overheard at Northeastern

There is this wonderful site called Overheard in New York that is incredibly entertaining if you are looking to kill some time. Basically, the site is pretty much explained by its title, but people submit the humorous conversations they have overheard in the city. I may start a little segment with some of mine own overheard conversations from the Northeastern/Boston area, only because the one I heard today was worth recording:

Hipster: Yo dude, this line for the za is so long.
Friend: Yeah...what?
Hipster: The za man, there are so many people here, I'm never gonna get any.
Friend: What the hell is za?
Hipster: Pizza. It's like the shortened version for it.
Friend (under his breath): I've never heard anyone call it that before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the person who invented that!