Monday, January 26, 2009

More Fun Than You Know What To Do With

There is this great website on the interweb called Zoomdoggle. Zoomdoggle is a blog that is filled with fun ideas and fun things to buy, and its really like the perfect website. One of the really great features of Zoomdoggle is its mobile service. At any time during the day, you can text NEED FUN to 30644 and Zoomdoggle will give you a fun idea or fun fact. I was in class earlier today when I decided I was in need of some fun, so I sent a text and got this:

"Bored in class? Put your hand up, and when the teacher acknowledges you, just say 'I'm pointing at the ceiling.'"

I'm not sure how Zoomdoggle knew I was in class at the time, but it was a pretty awkward moment when I put my hand up and replied with that when the teacher called on me. It was pretty fun though. Not only can you get a great idea at anytime, but if you have some fun idea that you would like people to get at anytime, you can text you fun ideas to 917.406.0165 and they will be added to the Zoomdoggle database of fun. Try it out. It's fun. I'll leave you with a fun idea that I just asked for:

"Tag someone. Right now. Go for it. Remember, no tag backs. They're it now! That's old-school fun."

I better follow orders.

No comments: